BEIRUT — Gasoline, diesel, fuel oil and domestic gas cylinder prices decreased on Tuesday morning in Lebanon, according to the new list published by the Ministry of Energy.
Here are the new prices, according to the grid provided by the ministry:
– 20 liters of 95 octane gasoline: LL1,1576,000 (- LL11,000)
– 20 liters of 98 octane gasoline: LL1,616,000 (- LL11,000)
– 20 liters of diesel (for vehicles): LL1,611,000 (- LL27,000)
– Domestic gas cylinder: LL950,000 (-LL8,000)
– Kiloliter of fuel oil (used to power private electric generators): $826.72, down $24.69 from the last update.