Israeli Army claims they destroyed "terrorist unit" in Lebanon, Hezbollah claims two new attacks
• Israeli Army spokesperson Daniel Hagari claimed that 30 rockets were fired at Mount Dov and the Israeli Army retaliated by attacking and killing a "terrorist unit" in Lebanon, Israeli newspaper Haaretz reported. Hagari added that the rockets did not cause casualties.
• Hezbollah claimed that it attacked the Hermon site using "guided missiles and appropriate weapons," and targeted a gathering of Israeli soldiers in the Honin Barracks (Ramim), "inflicting confirmed casualties" among them.
• State-run National News Agency (NNA) reported that the Israeli Army shelled al-Awaida hill in Kfar Kila and the outskirts of Houla moments ago.
• Al Mayadeen's correspondent said that the Israeli Army's artillery shelling targeted the outskirts of Beit Lif in southern Lebanon for the first time earlier on today.
• L'Orient Today contacted United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL) and Hezbollah for further information but they were not immediately available for comment.